Ansøgningsfrist: 02/05/2021 Novo Nordisk
Do you like to be a driving force in ensuring highest safety and lowest possible risk to patients that use Novo Nordisk products and be part of and set directions for one of the most skilled and advanced safety functions in Denmark? If you find this challenging, you may be our new Safety Operation Adviser in Global Safety.
About the department
Safety Operations is a department within Global Safety and is situated in Bagsværd, Denmark. Global Safety is an organisation of more than 400 highly professional people with a background within natural science. The core activity and responsibility of Safety Operation is to medically assess patient safety based on adverse event reports and potential product quality issues to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements globally.
With a background as Medical Doctor, your primary responsibility is to evaluate the impact and consequences of disease conditions, interpret diagnostic results and identify differential diagnosis based on individual safety cases reported for development products used in clinical trials as well as for products on the market.
Key tasks and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Bringing broad and in depth understanding of medical concepts, diseases processes also outside your area of speciality or therapeutic areas when assessing the potential risk to patients in relation to product quality issues, and in potential recall situations.
- Being a medical expert when interacting with internal and external stakeholders, cross functional areas in HQ, affiliates and health authorities.
- Reviewing clinical trial and non-interventional study protocols to ensure adequate collection of relevant safety information according to regulatory requirements and Novo Nordisk procedures.
- Chairing cross functional groups in clinical trials within Global Safety.
What we expect from you:
- Experience within pharmacovigilance or clinical experience with a strong urge to specialise within pharmacovigilance.
- In depth understanding of diagnostic processes, diagnostic techniques and interpretation of diagnostic results.
- The ability to evaluate impact and consequences of diseases and medical interventions.
- You are collaborative by nature and skilled at building strong working relationships with company colleagues and external partners alike.
- You are highly organized with a strategic, pro-active approach, and bring a pragmatic mindset to your work.
- A wide array of tasks will come your way and a positive approach to challenges and the ability to manage competing priorities, even with ambitious timelines, is important.
- A high degree of flexibility, a good sense of urgency and cope well under pressure while still maintaining your good sense of humour.
- Being a team player who thrives in a multicultural environment.
- You have excellent communication skills and proficient in English both written and spoken.
- A Medical Doctor degree.
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk your skills, commitment and ambition help us change lives for diabetes patients for the better. In exchange, we offer you a chance to work with extraordinary talent and to develop professionally and personally.
You will get the unique opportunity to work independently and in collaboration with a team of highly skilled, committed and enthusiastic colleagues. Assuming responsibility, communicating information and taking action will be an essential part of you daily work. You will have a close collaboration and interaction with other functional areas in Novo Nordisk and you will be an important contributor in the Novo Nordisk organisation.
For further information, please contact Merete Chur Fischer at +45 3077 7675.
2 May 2021
We will review on an ongoing basis, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Millions rely on us
To work for Novo Nordisk you will need the skills, dedication and ambition to change lives for the better for millions of patients living with diabetes and other chronic diseases. In exchange, we offer the chance to be part of a truly global workplace, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Ansøgningsfrist: 02/05/2021
- Stilling: 1. Reservelæge | 1. reservelæge, uklassificeret | Introduktionsstilling | Læge | Reservelæge | Reservelæge, klassificeret | Reservelæge, uklassificeret | Sygehuslæge
- Speciale: Almen medicin | Endokrinologi | Geriatri | Infektionsmedicin | Intern medicin | Kardiologi | Nefrologi | Reumatologi
- Type: Private udbydere
- Sted: Hovedstaden