Ansøgningsfrist: 06/06/2022 NBCD A/S
NBCD A/S is an international drug development organization. We believe that innovative study designs and execution are the key aspects in developing new drugs smarter, better, and faster.
We provide biotech and pharmaceutical industry with scientific and clinical trial services to in addition to developing in-house drug candidates.
NBCD perform all aspects of clinical trials including trial design, protocol writing, medical monitoring, data management, regulatory affairs, pharmacovigilance, and trial management.
We focus our efforts on innovative clinical trials in few therapeutic areas, so that we can provide additional value based on our research-legacy in connective tissue-diseases such as osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. We operate at the forefront of international drug development research and are internationally renowned for our scientific and operational expertise.
NBCD is a part of the Sanos Group, consisting of independent business units encompassing Sanos Clinic, Sanos Supply and Studies&Me.
At present the Group includes around 100 employees – and growing consistently.
All business units in the Sanos Group are dedicated to providing first-class clinical research, aiming to keep improving and develop how we conduct innovative clinical trials.
As our organization is growing, we are now looking for our new colleague.
About the job
Your job as Global Medical Advisor is highly varied and will amongst other elements include:
- You will be responsible for medical monitoring of cutting-edge international Phase I-III clinical trials and utilize your medical training to ensure safety of trial participants – evaluating detailed safety information, lab data and adverse events.
- You will contribute to risk-evaluations of new trials and plan the necessary steps for adequate monitoring of the safety of study participants and advise investigators on ad-hoc matters regarding the safety of participants, and trial data integrity.
As our new Global Medical Advisor, you thrive with- and ensure sharing your knowledge about medicine, pathophysiology, and science by training your fellow co-workers on relevant topis.
Furthermore, you will:
- Participate in trial design and the overall project management and trial conduct from study start up to study closure
- Participate in discussions on new potential therapeutics with new and existing pharma and biotech partners
- Engage in scientific discussions with existing and new investigators across the globe on potential new clinical programs
- Bring your scientific mindset into play by contributing to our internal scientific strategy
- Participate in trial data analysis, manuscript writing and conference abstract activities
There will be light traveling expected 10-15 days per year.
You thrive with broad responsibilities – as we rely on our agility and efficiency. We strongly believe in empowerment and giving our employees freedom to operate and to innovate.
Advantages of working with NBCD
You will play an important role in a dynamic research-organization with world-wide reach in an environment driven by science and good ideas, where you can truly make a difference and see your own ideas come to life.
It is possible for you to broaden your skillset, being introduced to all clinical and non-clinical pre-market aspects of drug development in one place.
We invest in developing and promoting our staff and you will be given great opportunities for personal and professional development – we are a flat, tight organization in which your successes will not go unnoticed.
You get the opportunity to contribute to our academic publication activities and authoring impactful new papers – NBCD publishes several peer-reviewed articles each year in highly regarded medical journals.
Desired skills and experience
- MD by training
- You have particular interest in science, and in the pharmaceutical industry, Clinical Basic Training certification (‘’KBU’’) is not a requirement
- Possess overview and good coordination skills and are able keep track of, delegate and prioritize tasks
- Experience with Good Clinical Practice and/or clinical trials is a plus
- Responsible and able to work independently and assume accountability of your delegated responsibilities
- We expect you to be enthusiastic about innovative research and desire to learn new approaches and expand your core skills
- A scientific mindset and understand how data can be translated into useful knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and as most our communication is in English you must be fluent in business English (oral and written) and basic medical writing skills
- A creative thinker, able to think outside the box – we rely on the combined creative intellect of the organization to solve issues rather than established procedures and check lists
Do you want to join us?
To apply please send your CV and a letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org – we are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information about the role contact Chief Scientific Officer, Asger Reinstrup Bihlet at email@example.com
We are conducting interviews on a regular basis and will close the position when we find the right candidate.
We can use assessments as a part of the recruitment process.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position – regardless of ethnic background, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion or age.
We value your data and take care to protect it. Please see more information regarding privacy for job applicants here: https://nbcd.com/career/privacy-notice-for-job-applicants-at-sanos-group/
Work location: Herlev Hovedgade 82, 2730 Herlev.
At NBCD we focus our efforts on innovative clinical trials in few therapeutic areas, where we can provide additional value with our scientific expertise addressing unmet medical needs.
As a part of the Sanos Group you will join a global company – dedicated to providing first-class clinical research.
You can read more about us here: www.nbcd.com