Aim of Role:
Through interaction with internal and external stakeholders drive value growth of PIH Denmark, using a scientific approach and taking all medical, patient and regulatory aspects into account to establish the role for assigned product/products in the health care system. This includes not only the data on the products but also the medical and patient environment in which the products are or could be used.
- Be medically responsible for assigned Pfizer product/products in Denmark and in collaboration with other internal colleagues from different departments identify possibilities and relevant activities to drive business. This includes, but is not limited to:
- To health care professionals and other external stakeholders, such as payers, patient organizations and authorities, disseminate information of medical relevance concerning the products of his/her responsibility and the medical implications for current practices through advisory boards, symposia and other meetings and ways of communication.
- Actively, and resource-efficiently work for initiation of strategically relevant Investigator Initiated Research, Non-interventional Studies (NIS), and site selection of global company sponsored studies within the local market.
- Timely and resource-efficiently provide accurate and medically sound responses to enquiries by the medical society and other stakeholders concerning products within her/his responsibility, with optimal usage of Medical Information resources.
- Ensure that locally produced marketing material is medically relevant as well as compliant with the regulatory requirements
- Provide support with localization of regionally produced materials and actively communicate ideas and country needs to the regional team
- In collaboration with regulatory department ensure correct wording in SPC and other documents.
- Provide medical expertise for formulary applications, HTA assessments and tender processes.
- Make medical plans based on identified needs, and in line with country and European strategies, taking into account product life cycle and providing budgeting of scientific projects.
- Develop and maintain a strong network of Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) within the assigned therapeutic area.
- Actively participate in Medical team and relevant DAC at the EU-level in order to be updated on the current development of the therapeutic area and influence and contribute to future development.
- Build strategic partnerships with internal collaborators, specifically Market Access, Brand managers, and therapeutic ESAT and global teams.
Education and Experience:
- Medical Doctor/Academic degree in relevant science area, with good scientific skills and/or clinical experience
- Clinical trial or research experience
- Performance driven with professional demeanor and strong team-work ability
- Independence and ability to work in an international setting in a matrix organization
- Fluent in English and Danish
- IT skills at minimum user level
- Excellent social skills
- Ability to in country travel (approx 30% of time)
The closing date for applications is 20th September 2018
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
A career at Pfizer offers opportunity, ownership and impact.
All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. Pfizer, a global leader in the bio pharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.