Ansøgningsfrist: 05/10/2020 Trio Line A/S
To a vacant position in an ambitious start-up company lead investors Trio Line Holding and Ascenta are now looking for a Medical Director to join the company. The company is still in its inception, and you will be the first employee and future leader of a growing team in a medical facility offering tailored life style monitoring.
The overall mission of the company is to deliver fast and reliable assessment of individual biological age based on measurement of clinical biomarkers, epigenetic factors, and in combination with several traditional bio markers. We apply the latest advances in ageing research to allow customers to actively address their life- and health span as part of a personalized assessment of health.
We are looking for a Medical Director who takes ownership, and who is able to navigate and collaborate in a small and energetic organization, as well as able to set ambitious standards for the output of the company. You will be central in setting the medical and scientific strategy of the company, including selection and development of the products offered to customers. Also, you will lead the building of the organization in terms of human resources, culture, and mindset. Taken together, you should be able to act with agility in different disciplines and have an entrepreneurial mindset, with an offset in the medical area.
If you can say yes to the above mentioned and if you are equipped with the proper qualifications, you should apply for this position.
Your tasks as a Medical Director are varied, but include:
- Lead and develop the facility
- Hire and manage the supporting facility staff
- Conduct consultations to customers and give medical advice based on test results
- Take medical and scientific responsibility for the product offerings
- Select and coordinate contract research organizations (CROs)
- Take responsibility for data analysis, interpretation, and reporting of study results
- Report to the Board and participate in setting the product strategy for the company
Desired Skills and Experience
- Education as Medical Doctor (MD) with license to practice
- Background in endocrinology, metabolism and/or aging preferred
- Documented experience in leading cross functional teams
- Experience with clinical biochemistry and biomarkers including applied methodologies
- Knowledge about epigenetic, clinical biomarkers, and gut microbiota is an advantage
- A genuine interest in personal health monitoring and proactive life style management
- You are proactive and not afraid to take responsibility
- Open, outgoing, and with strong communication skills
- Flexible executor with the desire for continuous improvement
- Reliable and honest team-player with high integrity
Please apply no later than October 5th 2020 by e-mailing your motivated cover letter and resume to email@example.com marked Medical Director.
If you have any questions about the position, please call Keld Fosgerau, Consultant, at +45 2980 6369 or Bjørn Bahnsen at +45 4063 0668.
About the company
Lead investors Trio Line Holding and Ascenta are establishing a privately-owned facility providing biomarker analysis to customers from the street who are interested in knowing their biological age. The biological age provides persons with a status of their aging from a biological standpoint, as opposed to the chronological age. The individual biological age is calculated by a scientifically based algorithm using input from the measurement of clinical biomarkers of multiple systems (immune, metabolic, cardiovascular, kidney, and liver), epigenetic data such as DNA methylation, as well as general factors such as BMI, sex and more. As a start-up company, we currently consist of the founder team only, but with the intention to grow to a full functioning facility with 3-8 FTEs located at a great location in central Copenhagen.