Mission to Our Employees
Teladoc Health is the global virtual care leader, offering the only comprehensive virtual care solution spanning telehealth, expert medical, and licensed platform services. Teladoc Health serves the world’s leading insurers, employers, and health systems and helps millions of people around the world resolve their healthcare needs with confidence. We are committed to provide our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Teladoc Health. Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, values and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share with our clients.
Under the direction of the Medical Director in Denmark, we are expanding our medical team and looking for a new physician to join us in providing world class virtual medical care to our end-users.
In Teladoc Health we solely provide virtual services which makes it possible to work from home. We are looking for a physician with a wide range of experience, specialty is not essential. We are a young organization, working in a full speed environment. The world-class team you will join is best described as being dynamic and interdisciplinary. Evening and weekend shifts are part of the job, and tech-savviness is a must.
We’re looking for someone who cares and wants to be involved in our product, mission, and success – way beyond checking off tasks. And of course, at Teladoc you will enjoy true teamwork and lots of fun!
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide virtual medical care i.e.:
o Virtual consultations, video or phone
o Provide medical advice
o Provide referrals and prescriptions when needed
- Able to manage busy situations
- Engage in further developing our product and user experience with your team
- The role requires evening and weekend shifts
- Perform other related duties as requested
- You must be an authorized physician
- You are able to work independently as well as in a team.
- You are tech savvy as we work in a virtual environment
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Danish
- Pension Scheme
- Health insurance
- Remote working
- Awesome people to work with.
- Becoming a part of a movement in telemedicine and building something that matters.
Apply for the position by e-mailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ansøgningsfrist: 27/04/2022
- Stilling: Læge | Speciallæge
- Speciale: Almen medicin | Gastroenterologi og hepatologi | Geriatri | Hæmatologi | Infektionsmedicin | Kardiologi | Lungesygdomme | Nefrologi | Reumatologi
- Sted: Bornholm | Hovedstaden | Midtjylland | Nordjylland | Sjælland | Syddanmark
- Ansøgningsfrist er overskredet