To this newly created position we are looking for a dynamic and highly engaged Medical Liaison to our Healthcare Development team in our continuous effort to provide best in class diagnostic solutions.
In this role, you will be responsible for building strong relationships with clinicians and opinion leaders as well as building the bridge between clinicians, laboratories and General Practitioner’s on selected high medical value biomarkers ensuring their implementation in guidelines and recommendations, and their widespread use in diagnostic routines.
To accomplish this you will work with clinical and medical evidence, rather than a commercial approach.
The position reports to the Medical and Scientific Affairs Manager and is home office based. You will work closely together with highly skilled colleagues in many different functions in our matrix organisation.
You will ensure dissemination and presentation of relevant aspects of diagnostic solutions from a clinical and patient point of view amongst clinicians and opinion leaders.
Your specific tasks will include:
- Maintain a high level of medical and clinical knowledge within relevant disease areas and biomarkers.
- Discuss and facilitate interest in mainly local clinical or analytical trials and projects with clinicians and opinion leaders.
- Together with colleagues manage and drive personalized healthcare, companion diagnostics and cooperation with Pharma companies at selected areas.
- Together with colleagues arrange educational and medical meetings, workshops, symposia etc.
Who you are
You are a person who takes initiative courageously and creatively. You are open to new ideas and challenge conventional paradigms. You want to work in a performance-oriented environment and demonstrate your leadership potential through entrepreneurial action. Mutual respect and the exchange of opinions with all levels of hierarchy are important to you.
We are looking for a proactive, flexible and talented team player. You have a “can-do” attitude and a high level of integrity.
You want to influence your own development. You are looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions.
You bring the following skills and experiences to the job:
- Relevant life science degree, e.g. nurse or physician.
- Minimum 3 years clinical experience from hospitals or General Practitioner clinic.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience from Pharma/Diagnostics/Life Science industry.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Danish healthcare system.
- Good knowledge and understanding of medical and clinical areas.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Experience and skills within project management
- Fluent in Danish and English.
We offer an exciting position in an international company with many development opportunities. Candidates will be called for interviews on an ongoing basis.
Who we are
At Roche, 91,700 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Get in touch
For more information, please contact Jan Narvestad on +4536399898. Deadline for applying is 24th of September 2017.