Ansøgningsfrist: 2018-06-14 Sanos Clinic A/S
Sanos Clinic A/S is a newly established, dedicated clinical research clinic. In Sanos, we strive to deliver high quality clinical data in an innovative scientific environment, and to bring new medical treatments to the patients in need.
Sanos Clinic was established in 2018 and is a division of the Nordic Bioscience group established in 1992. Sanos provides scientific and clinical trial services to the biotech and pharmaceutical industry in addition to clinical research in own drug candidates and internal clinical research projects. At Sanos we are a small group of highly motivated staff based in Herlev, Denmark. We are fully dedicated to conducting clinical research and strive to deliver scientific excellence and high quality data for our own research projects as well as those for other collaborators (pharma, biotech, and academia) and help to bring new medical treatments to the patients in need. Our clinic is therefore designed with the patients in mind to ensure a pleasant experience for the patients. Our clinic is equipped with state-of-the art technology including our own MRI facility, and X-ray and ECG, laboratory and other medical equipment.
We focus our efforts on clinical research in therapeutic areas, where we as an organization have the scientific background to provide particular additional value such as rheumatology, endocrinology, cardiovascular diseases, dermatology, respiratory diseases and women’s health. Sanos is a small, but growing operation, which means we rely on, and leverage our agility and efficiency. Every team member has broad responsibilities and we strongly believe in empowerment and giving our employees freedom to operate and innovate.
As a result of our growth, we are now looking for a physician qualified in Denmark to be a part of our team.
Your job as Clinical Research Physician is highly varied and will amongst other responsibilities include the following:
- Oversee and be responsible for the conduct of clinical research that conforms with standards for Good Clinical Practice
- Recruit and screen patients for clinical trials
- Daily patient consultation
- Contributing to trial protocol development and to feasibility assessments
Desired skills and experience
- You have a medical degree and is qualified to work as independent physician in Denmark. Specialization is not a requirement
- Experience with Clinical Trials and GCP is a requirement
- You possess good coordination skills, and are able keep track of, delegate and prioritize tasks
- You are a responsible person who can work independently and assume accountability of your delegated responsibilities
- You enjoy interactions with patients and strives to provide a good experience for the patients.
- You are a creative thinker and are able to think outside of the box. As a small organization we rely on the combined creative intellect of the organization to solve issues rather than established procedures and check-lists
- We expect you to be enthusiastic about innovative research and desire to learn new approaches and expand your core skill set
- You must have excellent communications skills and as most our communication is in English, you must have fluent business English (oral and written) and medical writing skills.
Sanos is offering
- An important role in a highly dynamic research-organization with world-wide reach
- The opportunity to dedicate all your workhours on clinical research
- Opportunities to become Principal Investigator or Sub-Investigator in trials aimed to make a difference for patients world-wide
- An environment driven by science and good ideas, where you can truly make a difference and see your own ideas come to life
- Great opportunities for personal development
- The possibilities to broaden your efforts, being introduced to all clinical and non-clinical pre-market aspects of drug development in one place
- Voluntary contribution to our academic scientific activities: We publish around 40 peer-reviewed articles each year
- A flat, tight organization in which your successes will not go unnoticed
Our working hours are 8 to 16 Monday to Friday.
For further information please contact CEO; Jeppe R. Andersen (email@example.com)
To apply please send a CV and motivated application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ansøgningsfrist: 14/06/2018
- Stilling: Andet | Læge | Speciallæge
- Speciale: Dermato-venerologi | Endokrinologi | Intern medicin | Kardiologi | Lungesygdomme | Reumatologi
- Gruppe: Diabetes | Forside | Hjerte-kar | Kræft | Nyhedsbrev
- Type: Hospital | Medicinalindustri og biotek | Private udbydere
- Sted: Hovedstaden
Publiceret for 2 uger siden.