We are now strengthening our public Affairs team in Denmark
In Janssen, Public Affairs is part of the External Affairs Team driving awareness and communications, market access and funding for our products by targeting mainly the political arena, payers within healthcare as well as Patient Associations.
This position will be focusing on our Immunology brands and Governmental Affairs but also supporting the total Janssen portfolio as part of the Public Affairs team in Denmark.
The successful candidate supports the business in creating the best possible scenario for growth in the Danish market. The person will be expected to open doors and lead the contact with politicians, key stakeholders at authorities and governmental entities and bodies, and be excellent at building and maintaining networks at a strategic senior level.
Janssen’s office is based in the Capital Region.
Drive activities to secure funding for Janssen products by developing national and regional contacts towards:
- regional hospital management
- civil servants within healthcare
Drive disease and treatment awareness together with patient associations to secure access to treatment for patients.
As a member of a cross functional Country Brand Team, the Public Affairs Manager should collate and provide insights from national and regional healthcare and pharmaceutical authorities to the Country Brand team with regards to:
- funding and evaluation of pharmaceuticals
- healthcare budget processes
- influence networks and individual influencers
- inform about trends and new policies and regulations affecting the Brands now and, in the future
Major contributor building the cross functional Country Brand Strategies, together with Medical Affairs, HEMAR and Commercial.
Responsible for building a Public Affairs plan within Immunology together with the cross functional Country Brand Team.
Active participants in creating cross-functional Market Access Plans and Business Plans to drive and influence discussions and decisions related to the focus areas with key stakeholders.
Drive and coordinate all activities and contacts with key Public Affairs stakeholders (Payers, Politicians, Media and Patient Associations).
Actively participate and contribute in external regional bodies, committees and projects to influence and gain insights.
Essential Education, Experience and Skills:
- Public Health/Political Sciences with previous healthcare experience in the life science industry/consulting/government OR
- Life Sciences with previous political/governmental experience in the life science industry/consulting/government
- (>5 years) from the pharma or Life Science environment (regions, ministry or industry) in Denmark
- Experience within Immunology is preferable
- In-depth understanding of the Danish healthcare system and it’s decision processes and structure
- Ability to bridge political agendas and commercial interests and transform business challenges to concrete political solutions
- Ability to navigate and engage in complex political environments
- Understanding of the market access processes at national and regional level
- Strong written and verbally communication skills (preferably experience with political strategic communication) in both Danish and English
- Capable of leading and executing complex projects
- You are a team player with the ability to work in a highly collaborative manner and on your own initiative
- You can influence stakeholders at all levels and establish effective and long-lasting relationships
- You can see the bigger picture and think strategically without losing short-term delivery
- You can quickly assimilate and digest diverse, complex information and prioritize effectively
- You have a strong result and performance-orientation with a passion for delivering quality
- You can listen and create an atmosphere of trust and mutual respect
- You are a person with high integrity
To apply and get additional information
If interested in this position, please send your application via https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/990097435/. The final application date is December 16st. The selection process will start during the posting period. In case of questions, please reach out to the Hiring Manager Tina Buhl, Public Affairs Leader Denmark at mobile: +45 2999 8295.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are driven by our commitment to patients, caregivers and the employees, we bring innovative products to people throughout the world. We recognize the impact of serious conditions on people’s lives, and we aim to empower people through disease awareness, education and access to quality care.