A unique opportunity to shape digital healthcare in Denmark at one of the largest media brands in the Nordics. As Managing Director at Børsen Associated Media, a part of a highly recognized and established media group with an exceptional market position, you will determine their continuous success.
In Denmark, there is an enormous potential in the digitization of healthcare. We are looking for an entrepreneurial and commercial business developer with healthcare experience. The role will focus on transforming and developing the current business to an increasing extent.
An exciting and demanding task lies ahead which includes:
- Full P&L responsibility and close collaboration with the chairman of the board
- To organically build and/or acquire new businesses within medical media publishing and services targeted towards healthcare professionals, pharma, patients and digital health in general
- To drive the Commercial Management
- Management experience and knowledge within the sector: Healthcare, pharma or medico
- Preferably experience within digital healthcare and media as well as digital solutions from a market and audience perspective
- Business development, strategic sales and leadership – ‘Build & execute’
- M&A experience is an advantage
- Higher education, bachelor’s or master’s degree, (business, technical, pharma or similar)
- Fluent in English – preferably also in 1 or more Nordic languages
- Growth orientation, strategy execution and pursuing opportunities – visionary
- Positive with a doer/achiever and executer mindset
- Creator and motivator
- Good communications skills
About the Company
Bonnier Business to Business is a part of Bonnier AB, which is responsible for Bonnier’s B2B business outside of Sweden. Bonnier Business to Business publishes business news and several niche publications targeted at decision makers in the private and public sectors. Bonnier Business to Business has an extensive portfolio of magazines, periodicals and guides in printed form and online. In addition, Bonnier Business to Business produces digital training, educational platforms and conferences in several countries. Currently the company is active in eleven countries: Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, Slovenia, Croatia, Austria and Germany.
In Denmark, Bonnier BTB performs activities through Børsen Associated Media (BAM) and Dagbladet Børsen A/S. (BAM) was founded in 1997 and is a sister company of Dagbladet Børsen A/S.
Are you the right one?
Are you interested in this exciting and challenging job, then click on “Søg job” and attach your CV and application.
As we continuously processing applications, we will recommend you to apply as soon as possible!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!