Do you want to work on a mission to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives? Have you started your PhD? Are you ambitious and do you want to make a difference for patients all over the world? Then this is a great opportunity for you.
“Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to address the evolving needs of patients worldwide. In Novartis Group there are focus on three areas – innovative medicines (Pharmaceuticals & Oncology), eye care (Alcon) and generics (Sandoz).”
As a Medical Advisor your role is to develop, propose and supervise the development as well as in co-operation with GMO or external CROs the implementation of clinical trials. You provide medical and scientific support to the business units. The Medical Advisor collaborates with BU Head and Franchise Managers and actively give input into the Strategic Planning process.
- Medical and scientific expert and provides input to various business units
- Relationship management
- Support to design and investigators
- Cross functional – Close collaboration with e.g. sales & marketing
- Comply and develop best practices
- Inform the medical community
- Allocate resources and develop strategies with focus on innovation
- Obtain/develop clinical trials protocols and support on products
- To liaise between and support different business units in Norvatis both local and in the Nordics
- Contribute to continuous improvement of satisfaction of external and internal customers
- MD, preferably PhD in hematology
- Fluent in Danish and English
- More than 2 years of clinical and research experience
- Have insight in the patient journey
- Experience with data integration
- Preferably knowledge within ITP, leukemia and immunology
- Adaptable and loves a challenge
- Understands team dynamics and are able to insure teamwork
- Positive, outgoing and performance driven
- Energetic, self-motivated and able to build strong relationships
- Enjoys to work cross functional and cross border collaborating with all kinds of people
You are offered
- Competitive salary, a bonus scheme for all employees and a pension & insurance scheme
- “Be healthy” initiatives to promote health and prevent future health issues
- Flexible work hours and the possibility to work from home
- Colleagues that reflect a rich culture, ethnic and gender diversity
- A culture where collaboration and innovation are top priorities
Kelly handles the recruitment process for this position so all applicants should please upload their CV and application on https://jobs.kellyservices.dk/. If you have questions regarding this position please do not hesitate to contact Consultant, Nanna Plesner Hamann at +45 29 61 96 81.
Kelly Life Science is a specialist department in Kelly recruiting academics and engineers for the Life Science industry. Kelly is one of the largest companies within search and selection and temporary solutions. Kelly consultants concentrates on one business area, which enables us to optimally assess your skills and spar with you about your future job.