To thrive at Takeda, you’ll need to be a self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced and agile environment, seeing and seizing opportunities and able to shape and deliver solutions for our patients. Above all, we want individuals who care deeply about patients and come to work every day striving to make their lives better. Because that’s what we do.
We are looking for a brand manager (BM), motivated to be the key responsible for customer marketing oncology in Denmark, in close collaboration with the core team. The close cross functional cooperation between commercial, market access and medical in the core team is the most critical success factor in our daily work.
As BM you seek deep understanding of what motivates Oncology patients and the HCPs that care for them, including what could cause them to choose Takeda’s products over competitors. You act on this through the delivery and implementation of an integrated brand plan, with considerations to the current market access conditions and challenges. You embed high customer focus within Oncology team by spending a significant amount of time with customers and placing the customer at the center of every business decision, and of course assist with launch of new oncology products in market, from our strong pipeline.
As BM you are leading the development and implementation of the Strategic Brand Plan and local customer initiatives in line with the Brand Strategy to maximize brand performance, by;
- Development and implementation of promotional materials
- Implement multi-channel solutions including digital, mailings & newsletter, media & PR activities for all customers line with the strategic plan and compliance
- Create programs and tactics customized to different customer groups including HCPs, patients, patient associations and media, and lead the congress activities
- Development and implementation of a relevant patient support services in line with strategic planning
You are highly skilled at cross functional working internally and externally, and support the Oncology BU Head in building and leading a strong brand team and developing team members to equip them for current and future business and career opportunities. You partner with the Oncology KAM team/ sales force to provide strategic direction in the development of training material and programs; to ensure coherence of key messages and gather customer insights.
Key capabilities include:
- Targeted lung cancer therapy experience (highly preferred) or other targeted therapy experience
- Experience with new product launches, and marketing and development of digital patient services
- Business acumen, sales experience and ability to actively contribute to the management of a P&L
- Outside thinking rather than inside focus; enabling best-in-class Customer Experience
- Analytical, converts information into insights; monitoring market trends, uncovering unmet needs, identifying risks, barriers and opportunities at national level
- Entrepreneurship and ability to develop a commercially robust plan that exceeds customer expectations
- Strong communicator with the ability to engage both external and internal customers and willing to spend high amount of time with customers
- Builds a collaborative cross functional network of relationships with people in a variety of functions, roles and locations and leverages formal and informal networks to accomplish the ambitious goals
- Personal drive to follow-through plan and excel
- University degree in natural science, preferably supplemented with business studies.
For further information please contact BU Head Oncology Pernille Lyngholm-Kjærby on +45 25971005.
For HR related or general information, please contact HRBP Peder Brandhof on +45 46771315.
Please send your application and your CV no later than 27th August 2017 via this link: https://takedapharm.taleo.net/careersection/10020/jobdetail.ftl?job=1701981
We are only receiving applications through our internal recruitment system and are not using external consultants in this process.
Our company strategy is focused on oncology, gastroenterology, central nervous system and vaccines.
Our Oncology Business is a key growth area for Takeda and we have a clear ambition to be a top 10 global leader in this area by 2025. This is backed up by our investments in R&D (more than $1 billion annually) and the number of external deals (more than 25) we have done in the last 18 months alone. We have momentum and we’re moving fast to deliver our medicines to those patients that most need them.
In the last few years we have been building a successful hematology team and business in Europe, treating Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (with ADCETRIS) and Multiple Myeloma (with NINLARO) and that journey continues on the solid foundations we have built.